26 Apr Join the Global Adventure: Digital Apprentice
Global are on the search for an ambitious digital apprentice to join our full service creative brand communications agency, driven and inspired by thought-provoking and industry-leading design, culture, and innovation.
We pride ourselves on the talent we have in the various digital disciplines that work to connect brands with their audiences online, and guide our clients through the cyber wilderness.
We are now looking for a promising digital enthusiast to join our team, and learn how to amplify our client brand stories through an assortment of online media.
From helping to build a responsive website, creating html email communications to transforming existing print publications for the digital market. This fantastic opportunity will help gain hands on experience whilst studying for a qualification in Digital Marketing.
Re-write the rules. Create something new. Join the Global adventure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design, production and deployment of websites for the company and clients
- Use HTML and CSS to produce responsive website content
- Update blogs for the company and clients
- Create exciting and engaging digital content including videos for the company and clients
- Implement SEO strategy
- Respond to client feedback and communicate this with relevant teams where required
- Work with Client Services and Production teams to ensure processes are streamlined and efficient
- Ensure job bags are kept up to date and all time is logged on File Maker
- Bug fixing/ Quality Assurance
- Maintain existing WordPress websites
- Stay up to date with relevant best practices, new trends and technology developments
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
The successful adventurer:
- Will be studying towards a relevant Apprenticeship
- Will have experience with WordPress or similar CMS
- Will have experience in HTML5 and CSS
- Possess a willingness to learn
- Is able to communicate ideas and solve problems from a technical perspective
- Has experience migrating websites from development to live environments
Nice to have:
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Experience producing HTML emails
- Knowledge of SEO
Ready to join the adventure? Send your CV, covering letter and portfolio of work to email@example.com