09 Jul Five minutes with Olivia
We spent five minutes catching up with Olivia, who is one of our designers working as part of the Studio team to find out what inspires her and where she sits in the all important cake vs. biscuit debate…
1. How long have you been with the company?
3 and a half years already!
2. What do you enjoy most about working here?
I enjoy designing the most and also the lovely people that I get to work with!
3. Where would you most like the company to be in five years?
That’s easy, within the beautiful national park in Zadar in Croatia. Keep an eye on my instagram account (@oliviabhakar), and you’ll soon see why!
4. What makes you good at your job?
I’d have to say my positive approach, lots of cups of tea and being collaborative with both our clients and my fellow designers. I love talking to anyone and everyone to get as much information as possible to create good experiences and deliver the goods!
5. Describe yourself in three words
Creative, kind & mischievous
6. Who would you want to play you in a film of your life?
It has to be Mandy Moore in a Disney/Pixar style animation.
7. What can’t you live without and why?
Nature, as I find that being in and amongst its beautiful surroundings is my biggest source of inspiration for my design work.
8. Cake or biscuits?
Definitely cake, especially cream teas served with tea or prosecco. Both are just as good so I would be happy with either or both!
9. Tell us about the first project you ever worked on
I actually have two – and they were branding projects for Inspire (our amazing accountants) and Streetwise HR (our lovely HR gurus). It has been an amazing journey seeing how both brands have progressed and it was a pleasure to work on both projects.
10. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Spending time with my wonderful friends & family, making things, exploring the coastline and shopping. My wardrobe goes on for miles, so if you can’t find me I’ll probably be there, lost amongst my many items of clothing!