21 Aug Join the adventure: Client Services Manager
We are looking for someone strong, skilled and fearless to guide our clients on their next brand adventure – is this you?
Are you known for building and nurturing client relationships?
Do you have a proactive approach, ensuring that the client is amazed by your efficiency and they have the best experience possible from beginning through to project delivery?
If this is you, then hello and welcome to our full-service creative brand communications agency, driven and inspired by thought-provoking and industry-leading design, culture, and innovation.
18 years young and still curious – we believe that conversation, collaboration and creation is everything in today’s world. We really get to know our clients to truly understand their business and then we create an epic brand adventure that will leave everlasting impressions with their desired audience.
Our full house of expert creative guides, produce and oversee all elements of the brand journey, from strategy to creative, right through to production, digital and experiential environments.
We are on the hunt for a talented Client Services Manager to offer exceptional service and wow our valued clients.
You will be a communicative magician, with a proven track record of building fantastic relationships both internally and externally. Always ensuring that projects are implemented both bang on schedule and to the highest quality, your efficient management and seamless project delivery are crucial to the success of the role.
What will I be doing?
- You will be building and developing excellent client relationships through a mix of Account Management and Project Management. You will be the face of the business, spending the majority of your time in meetings with your clients both face to face and over the phone.
- Liaising with the studio and production team to ensure that projects tick along nicely, and stay on track
- Keep track on key account spend and ensure on track to meet targets
- Be a key speaker and lead the weekly Adventure Meeting briefings
- Manage client expectations throughout the project
- Review all client amends on projects and briefs, ensuring that amends are clearly communicated to relevant departments and keeping on eye on costs.
- Consistently review the sales pipeline so you are ready to identify and target potential business development opportunities, quote follow ups and system updates.
- Line manage the Client Services Co-ordinator with support from the HR team.
- Work with the studio and production teams to bring ideas into the life, offer suggestions, research, ability to share and learn new technology to ensure processes are stream-lined and efficient
What skills do I need?
- 5 Years’ experience in an Account Management/Client Services role
- 2 Years’ experience in a line management/ managerial role
- B2B sales/relationship management experience
- Problem Solver
- Organisational wizard
- Must have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong project management experience and follow-up skills
- Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must have excellent phone skills & etiquette
- Must be willing to learn new things
- Commercially focused
- Some knowledge of Photoshop, HTML editing & FTP software a huge plus
Ready to join the adventure? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org